GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting three months for a replacement mirror for my '05 Goldwing and there is still no word on when I may received it. The dealer, who are good guys, indicates they have put rush requests and have done everything to raise its priority, but Honda is giving them no indication when it will be shipped.

Anyone have any suggestions, or if this is what we can expect from Honda, it doesn't do anything for building customer loyalty. I love the goldwing, but this is getting so annoying, riding without a left mirror.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
E-Bay, maybe? Also, do you need the entire mirror assy? In spite of what some say, the mirror and the housing are available separately.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have been waiting since September for a rear spring installation tool. My progressive rear spring came in almost imdiatley, but I cannot put the spring on without the tool. I have been waiting for almost 4 months now. Every two weeks, I hear it will be two more weeks. The problem is with progressive, not HDL. There now I feel better for writting it down. I just needed to vent.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Smitty said:
E-Bay, maybe? Also, do you need the entire mirror assy? In spite of what some say, the mirror and the housing are available separately.
I see where you can buy the housing or the entire assembly but I don't see where you can buy only the mirror. What am I missing?

·
Chard Member
13,072 Posts
ChuckR said:
I see where you can buy the housing or the entire assembly but I don't see where you can buy only the mirror. What am I missing?
I think I saw where it was on the '06 fiche only. Hal's site is incomplete for the '06 Wing though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts