GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
16,009 Posts
Most manufactures of accessories, offer little to no support if parts are needed. So, unless you can find a used one, you will most likely have to order in an entire new set.

·
Registered
405 Posts
View attachment 366841
Newbe with a 2012 and loving it. I have a question on the item in photo. I assume it is for the passenger arm rest. Where can I get the rest of the rest?
Hi. I believe I have a whole set (same make) that I never installed and is lurking around collecting dust. Let me take a couple of pics and send you if you like.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
In case you end up going that route, here is P/N for the entire assembly.

Show Chrome Accessories 52-677A

Allan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. I believe I have a whole set (same make) that I never installed and is lurking around collecting dust. Let me take a couple of pics and send you if you like.

Yes pics would be great, Id be interested in having it. Can you email me at my email...having some issues with my PC and the forum. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hope this goes through, I did not receive the photos my computer is on strike and needs a comp doctor. I am sure they will work if they match my photo so could you just mail them to me. I will reimburse any costs. You can call me at 580 317 7418

·
Registered
405 Posts
I hope this goes through, I did not receive the photos my computer is on strike and needs a comp doctor. I am sure they will work if they match my photo so could you just mail them to me. I will reimburse any costs. You can call me at 580 317 7418
Sorry. Still looking for the other one I have a pair. Let me send you pics of what I have when i get home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts