GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is tall. Her shoulder blades are above the backrest and she gets whiplash action from accelerating. Our '07 seemed to have a taller backrest and she didn't have this problem. Wondering if there is a solution. Building it up and also changing the angle so she sits up straighter. A little more cusion on the bottom and she will be happy. Love the new bike, just need to make sure she does as well. Thanks four any help.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had my back raised 2" when Russell Day Long was doing my seat. Thats how much lower it is then previous gen.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Now to move the trunk back 1.5 inches. The Traxxion relocation kit came in and will be installed this weekend. I have spent a fortune trying to make my wife more comfortable. I was fine with stock, but there's an a** for every seat. Gotta be comfortable.

·
Registered
119 Posts
They are the Hondaline, I had Russell recover them with leather while doing to seat. I will be offering them for sale on Monday. I have purchased a set of swing out arm rest, and will be replacing these over the weekend. $75 plus shipping I'm thinking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts