GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any stock passenger boards 02 - 1800. This Kury crap isn't working out for me. I think I'll just get some risers for the stock floorboards & go that way. PM or e-mail would be great.

Thanks,

·
Registered
195 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm's

PM's sent to both, I have the Kury passenger boards with the flip up for the passenger, one is cracked, both have the chrome peeling the roller release part locked up, if someone wants them make me an offer with shipping, otherwise they will become targets.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Replied to sent pm

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kury

That's some pretty good ingenuity appreciate it. You could also paint or powder coat some pieces for your own touch. All the Kury stuff I have is peeling so I'll be doing some looking.
Thanks again,,

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
anybody have any stock passenger boards 02 - 1800. This Kury crap isn't working out for me. I think I'll just get some risers for the stock floorboards & go that way. PM or e-mail would be great.

Thanks,
I have 2 or 3 sets stock passenger boards like new.If you still need give me shout.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Smoker I have a set that like new will sell for $50 thats comp all you need is the 2 bolts that bolt them on.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
We have these, and my wife loves them. It's been 2 years now and so far no issues.

http://addonaccessories.net/shop_details.asp?cat=-GL1800+Middle&prod=PASSENGER+ADJUSTABLE+FOOT+PEGS

Stan
I think these are a far better solution over the Kury' product.

I have the Kury' Transformer boards on my bike and I have had to replace rubbers that have fallen off twice now. Since Kury' has a replacement package for the rubbers i=on the riser portion, I guess tis is a common problem and Kury' can't afford a better glue.

A friend has the pivot pegs mentioned above and they both look great and work well. He also split a short piece of clear tubing and slipped it over the rear crash guard where these pegs rest when not used. It gives them a soft landing pad and prevents and marks appearing on the crash guard chrome.

When my Kury's start peeling, my stock boards will go back on with a set of these pegs.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
If you still have the Kury boards and want to get rid of them, I will trade you an OEM set and each of us pay our own shipping.

PM's sent to both, I have the Kury passenger boards with the flip up for the passenger, one is cracked, both have the chrome peeling the roller release part locked up, if someone wants them make me an offer with shipping, otherwise they will become targets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts