GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock: I don't care where you read, but everbody talks about wind buffeting the passenger....why want Honda do someing about it....????? :(

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Tulsa Talls for everybody!

Even those who don't want them... :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ever ride shotgun on a Harley? Or a Yamaha? Or a Kaw? Or a Suki?

Try Tulsa mirror wings. They work. Wife never complains about buffeting except in extremely windy conditions, and nothing will solve that.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Yep mirror wings and a full face helmet. The helmet will make a big difference with buffeting.

·
Registered
88 Posts
don't follow vehicles, thats where the wind turbulence comes from(and cross winds)

a calm day and nobody in front of me and it's the smoothest ride.......

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
As Red says - Its a motorcycle.

If ya don't like wind, get a car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Honda has a solution for the buffeting, it's called the Accord

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Yep. Even the Honda S2000 has buffeting - stay away from those, too......

·
Registered
705 Posts
my Corvette used to buffet, to get rid of that I bought a Goldwing, that was better but the final solution was to get rid of my wife, never any complaints after that, Just Kidding

:D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Pa Pa Smurf said:
:shock: I don't care where you read, but everbody talks about wind buffeting the passenger....why want Honda do someing about it....????? :(
Honda doesn't do anything about it because "everybody" doesn't complain about it.

Sure,there are complaints,but look around and you will see many bikes with no modifications and no complaints from the owners.

·
Registered
786 Posts
'02 GL1800

We went with the Cee Bailey windshield & Tulsa Mirror Wings. Helped a lot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts