GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lovely passenger keeps tapping me in the shoulder for a sip of my water as we ride, and I would love to install a functional but not crazy big drink holder for her back there. Any ideas from this smart crowd?
Water Sky Helmet Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get the gold stryke passenger arm rests with their big ass cup holder. It swivels when you open the trunk. Works good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good idea, Wingmaster, then I could sell those little nubbins! That may be the way to go - thx!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Viper31, I replied to another rider with a similar question. This might be another alternative as when not needed you can remove it and store in your trunk or saddlebags. I’m sure it would mount on the passenger grab rails, as my wife does with ours on our 2013 Wing. Sorry about the attached picture, could not figure out how to copy and paste my response to the other rider.
Font Terrestrial plant Number Screenshot Document
Bottle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Plastic bottle Liquid

·
Registered
199 Posts
Get the gold stryke passenger arm rests with their big ass cup holder. It swivels when you open the trunk. Works good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Goldstrike also have a smaller cup holder available fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
Another option for those that may have a passenger backrest (I have an ultimate) that won’t accommodate the gold strikes, or do not want the GS models. Ram “C” clamp and Ram drink holder. Easy to remove when not using and throw in saddle or trunk.
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
615 Posts
Here is a picture of the Goldstrike "Bigass drink holder" on my trike. Look close you can see it on the pass rear armrest,...Wife loves it....

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Good idea, Wingmaster, then I could sell those little nubbins! That may be the way to go - thx!
yes. definitely the way to go with the stock seat. my wife loved it. unfortunately they dont work with the corbin so now were looking for something else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts