Can anyone help me out on how to remove the passenger heated seat switch on my 2006 wing. The switch was stuck tried to move it now i do not see the white ball that clicks into each setting. Thanks Ryan
- remove the seat
- disconnect the passenger seat switch's connector
- pull the harness through the frame. You will probably need to release a nylon tie.
- removed the 4 JIS screws that face forward from inside the trunk that hold the pocket assembly in place
- once those 4 screws are out, and while opening and closing the trunk lid, work the pocket assembly loose
- from there I can't remember. But look from the back side to see if the switch's mount screw is visible. If not you'll have to remove the 3 screws that hold the pocket to its outer shell.
- separate the pocket from its outer shell
- now remove the single screw that hold the switch in place