GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wind noise is killing me. Is their a simple plug and play passenger push to talk switch that is compatable the Kennedy FRSet4

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm not sure if it will work with the headset that you have but I just order one (Mic-Mute) from Wing Stuff that has either the one with the PTT button or if you already have a PTT button for the CB, they have one without the button. I also believe the sponsor of this board has them also. Mine is working great with a set of J&M. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. The FRSet4 is a FRS/GMRS interface and I think it would need to be sent back to Kennedy for modification. I found this at Air Rider they said it should work and if not I could return it. I might order one.
Product: Passenger Intercom Push To Talk 5pin
Stock #: 03-04-27

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Mic-Mutes when added to the Kennedy FRSet direct keying option (PTT "hack box"), requires a modification to the "hack box".

I perform the mod to the Kennedy "hack box" at no charge other than shipping it back. And if you send me the Kennedy box before ordering Mic-Mutes, I can send both together and save you a few speckles on shipping.

Just call, email or PM me for the arrangement.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responce Morph. I ordered the Air Rider product before I read your post. If it doesn't work I will contact you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts