GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of another source for the passenger ptt switch? I have read the reviews about the factory ptt switch and I don't want to order a bad switch.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
If you are looking for only a PTT, then the Hondaline is fine. The problem with the Hondaline is with it's headset volume control ineffectivness.

You can make your own PTT switch for not much money using a monetary switch and a connector available from The Electrical Connection. This is of course only a PTT and without any passenger volume control.

We offer a simple switch option for $15 added to the purchase of a Mic-Mutes kit. You can see a photo of the switch and same connector as above, on our web site.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I second what Bulldog just said. I bought one from Gary and it looks real good. Now I have not installed it yet. What good riding weather we have had along with what little time off that I have had has equalled riding time instead of installing time.

I need about three rainy days off so I can install some of the goodies that I have purchased :oops: :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts