GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone , first post. First off we have a 2008 wing, bought it used last summer installed a Motor Trike kit over winter. Looking for a fix for a broken hinge on the passenger side storage box. One of the small pins broke and the other is loose. Thanks for any ideas on fixes.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Good luck on the fix and Welcome to the Nut House!!

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Hello everyone , first post. First off we have a 2008 wing, bought it used last summer installed a Motor Trike kit over winter. Looking for a fix for a broken hinge on the passenger side storage box. One of the small pins broke and the other is loose. Thanks for any ideas on fixes.
Check this out:

http://www.servicehondapsn.com/fich...=Motorcycles&make=Honda&year=2008&fveh=172186

Well, you may as well get your hands dirty right off the bat. Not exactly sure what you need, but it will be here. It could be under $20 or over $200 depending on what you need. This is one of the competitive dealers across the US. Partzilla would be another. Some have the parts cheap but you need to wait for them to order them then get them to you. 2-3 weeks. Good luck. Oh yeah... Welcome!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome form Texas
I got my 03 2 years ago and both sides are broke. I want to make speakers to go there but have not taken the time to do so yet.Good luck
Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts