GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the stupid question but the Wife and I are new to Wings.
Can we get a volume control for the passenger? Nothing on the bike controls this function....correct? What I have mine set to through the bike is what she is subjected to.
Just want to get some small trivial questions answered.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Most volume controllers for the passenger work off the volume set on the audio units. Meaning that the driver can turn the volume up and if the passenger likes it lower, he/she can lower it with the controller. The volume either up or down has to be controleed by the driver.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
126 Posts
Also a little new to the Wing myself, so no expert here, but the use of "fader" on adjustments might work for you. You can increase or decrease fader adjustment for rear or front. Just a thought. Randy

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Also a little new to the Wing myself, so no expert here, but the use of "fader" on adjustments might work for you. You can increase or decrease fader adjustment for rear or front. Just a thought. Randy
This ony works for the external speakers NOT the headset!!!:doorag:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Contact Harold at [email protected] He sells a little unit that works very well and is cheaper than some of the others. We've had one for over a year with no problems. I have no affiliation with Harold except to be a happy customer.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts