1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Nice driving, great photography! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Yellow bike was in to much of a hurry, seemed to have somehow avoided some accidents. Not the way I would of done it.
I know im gonna regret this but.............

just what did the yellow bike do wrong? he stayed in his own lane,was not speeding,broke no law that I could see? please enlighten us!

·
Registered
229 Posts

just what did the yellow bike do wrong? he stayed in his own lane,was not speeding,broke no law that I could see? please enlighten us!
LMAO! That "yellow bike" was doing things I didn't know a Goldwing could do......very impressive riding and a lot of skill and experience! Very fun video to watch....I would love to TRY and follow you on my F6B...not sure I could do it but it sure would be fun to try!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Thanks for the vid...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
LMAO! That "yellow bike" was doing things I didn't know a Goldwing could do......very impressive riding and a lot of skill and experience! Very fun video to watch....I would love to TRY and follow you on my F6B...not sure I could do it but it sure would be fun to try!!!! :thumbup:

the filming bike was on a wing also and 2 up,lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
the filming bike was on a wing also and 2 up,lol
The Dragon is definitely going to happen for me in the next couple years, I've always wanted to ride it. I am in a part of Maryland with lots of great back roads and tons of twisties that I ride all the time so I am warming up! I cannot believe how well these 800lb cruisers handle. I flick my F6B back and forth effortlessly like it's a sport bike......I hope to see you guys on the Dragon when I get out there.....

MYF6B

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Yellow bike was in to much of a hurry, seemed to have somehow avoided some accidents. Not the way I would of done it.

Looked like poetry in motion to me!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Another view. Be sure to view at HD 720.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
The Dragon is definitely going to happen for me in the next couple years, I've always wanted to ride it. I am in a part of Maryland with lots of great back roads and tons of twisties that I ride all the time so I am warming up! I cannot believe how well these 800lb cruisers handle. I flick my F6B back and forth effortlessly like it's a sport bike......I hope to see you guys on the Dragon when I get out there.....

MYF6B
I don't know where they were, but it's not on the Dragon.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Nice videos!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't know where they were, but it's not on the Dragon.
They were on hwy 276 heading south from Caesar's Head state park in northern South Carolina. Fun road, although the pavement could use a refresh.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Thanks Bill for that video...it is so fun watching the bikes ahead...kinda like watching dancing with the stars...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
There wasn't one thing that he did wrong and that was a very interesting ride.

The Dragon is definitely going to happen for me in the next couple years, I've always wanted to ride it. I am in a part of Maryland with lots of great back roads and tons of twisties that I ride all the time so I am warming up! I cannot believe how well these 800lb cruisers handle. I flick my F6B back and forth effortlessly like it's a sport bike......I hope to see you guys on the Dragon when I get out there..... nope not the dragon but your welcome to come to the next ride in that is the spirited ride I ddid the sight seeing ride just around 10 over the limit with the same roads.

MYF6B
They were on hwy 276 heading south from Caesar's Head state park in northern South Carolina. Fun road, although the pavement could use a refresh.
yep look like that's the road to me very nice ride.

One Thing That Everyone Forgot To Note It Was All Done On A Car Tire. Yes even Yeloow Wolf was running a car tire and whip some sport bikes and Ohio that was awesome nice video and riding.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm planning my first trip there the middle of June. Just tap the horn, and I'll give you the road YW.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I'm planning my first trip there the middle of June. Just tap the horn, and I'll give you the road.

only when its safe to do so please,hahahahaha thanks I needed that

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I think you need the appropriate music for that video!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts