GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went on a ride out to Sikeston this past weekend to eat a Lamberts. If I remember correctly, 14 bikes, 4 trikes, split up in 3 groups of 6 EDIT, followed by the safety car and camera crew! :) . Spent the night and rode up to Metropolis, Illinois the next morning to see Superman. First time I have been to either place. Even though it was hot, it was a fun trip. One trike broke down and 1 bike had a flat but other than that, it was a great trip!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Sounds like a good ride. Did you leave Lambert's hungry? I really like that macaroni tomato stuff they bring around. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Trip to Lambert's

What about the one car that went along Oscar? Why did we not recognize the safety vehicle? LOL

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about the one car that went along Oscar? Why did we not recognize the safety vehicle? LOL
Oh, my bad Larry!! I apologize! Yes I need to edit. Glad you all were along in the car to provide support and take a few pictures! :thumbup: and let me hang my head in the air conditioning coming out the window at gas stops! :bow: :bow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts