674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.....I've had enough SNOW :22yikes:

·
Registered
824 Posts
ED norton(CT) said:
OK.....I've had enough SNOW :22yikes:

So, I guess your point is - Coverup your SNOWMOBILE and the snow will go away? :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's OK Ed, I've got the same thing happening in my garage. I think the motorcycle is still under the cover, it hasn't been off in over two months. :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I really do feel sorry for you guys, every day when I ride my bike to work I think of you snow birds. We did have a few days of clouds last week, and today it only got up to 62 degrees, though. :D :shock: :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ed,

When I-84 clears up with the salt, you ought to plan a lunch date with Meesh and I. We are practically neighbors...LOl

Bulldog

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Duane in Bakersfield said:
I really do feel sorry for you guys, every day when I ride my bike to work I think of you snow birds. We did have a few days of clouds last week, and today it only got up to 62 degrees, though. :D :shock: :D
mr bakersfield, i get sick every time i read how nice it is right now in bakersfield, seeing as how i have about 14 inches of new snow in the last week.

i was in bakersfield about 10 years ago, it was 108 degrees. blacktop was nearly liquid and the wind was on holiday. you could fire pottery on any parking lot. wait a few months months and see who has better weather.

snowbound

loren

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bulldog

Bulldog.....Is April 15 the BIG day?? :beer2:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ed,

Yup! the big day alright. I have to come up with the Govt's share of my earnings.

Oh, you mean the Wedding! Nope, June 5th is the day I am waiting for. Meesh is all that I need to get through the remaining years. :lol:

Try to drop down and say hello sometime this riding season Ed.

Bulldog

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bulldog & Meesh

Bulldog...looks like you'll be married gust in time for Americade..Bev and I should be there for one day,hopefully a Sunny day.We'll have to get together if you going to be there. :s27:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Yea Loren, it does get warm on some days in the summer, but it's a dry heat. :D I think I'd rather have the heat for a couple of weeks in the summer than look at the bike in the garage 5 months out of the year. I rode the bike to work today, as a matter of fact. It was a little chilly at 4:30am when I left for work, but it was quite nice on the way home this afternoon. It was in the low 60's when I left for home. It is supposed to get chilly tonight, about 32 degrees, so I will be at, or below, freezing at least once this year. LOL :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Like "Casey at the bat". Somewhere the sun is shining. It makes me feel good to know that somewhere somebody's having fun with their Wing.

Dawg, that's a great date. Lazykid's birthday. All our family has our birthdays in June, plus prime biking, pool's open.

Hey, it's our favorite month. We never make Aspencade, 'cause we've been going to Road America for the races for over twenty years. This year Lazykid's really looking forward to driving his scooter all over the access roads. He's 13, so driving on what looks like a real road will be a blast for him.

I'm looking forward to getting back on the track with the squids. "Salute to Cycles" parade isn't a parade if you do it right. Lot of fun. Year before last I pulled a nice big wheelie on the uphill after turn 5 most of the way to the Toyota Bridge. You should have heard the crowd.

I guess I'm not "patient" about waiting for spring, but I sure appreciate the reports from the South about the rides. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts