GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Darn sun gets in your eyes....

All gave some, Some gave all.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup: One thing in this messed up world that makes me proud of our American spirit. A few good things left.

·
Registered
19,457 Posts
God Bless the Patriot Guard Riders who care enough to stand tall for those who have given their life to this country. This so called Church group that protest at funerals make me sick.

·
Registered
215 Posts
It is just a shame that we can't shoot them, but they are the perfect example that our soldiers do not die in vain, because they have the freedom to do what they do. And since they do not stand behind our troops I sure wish they would stand in front of them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I saw on Facebook somewhere today that there is a plan to ride in protest of the westboro church I think on October 2nd? I am so in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Woody, may I offer a bit of advice? If you have not been with us before with the guys be sure and ticken your skin and keep your emotions in check. I have been part of the PGR since its insception in '05 and can tell you it is the biggest honor I have ever been priviledged to, but when those idiots show up it is the most sickening as well. Just remember to stand tall, stand silent and wear really dark glasses :cool:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have actually done a couple PGR rides and was very honored to do so! I actually knew one of the very first riders very well before he passed, Greg "eBay" Hansen, he was a long time family friend! Living in Wichita Kansas as you can imagine we have had plenty of PGR exposure! Of course it will he hard to keep emotions in check, not many from around here would think twice about throttling Fred Phelps in person! Their blatant disregard and cowardly acts against those who have given the ultimate sacrifice is absolutely unforgivable and they really don't deserve to draw a free breath of our air....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
931 Posts
I just watched it twice. Thanks for posting. :cry:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Great video, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Wow...I got one of those fuzzy monitors, too, after watching that. :cry:

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I rode my Wing to MT last week to visit my 90 yr old parents. Today I shared with them the honor I feel as a PGR member. They were not aware of the PGR or it's mission. We shared how that while in uniform, both my Dad and I have been on funeral details.

And now I see this post and watched the video just before going to bed with a lump in my throat. Thanks for posting it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts