GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Here is a thought that may be of benefit to all of us. Since PMS (parked motorcycle symdrom)seems to have affected Wing riders in the weather restricted areas and some members seem to have little time to ride and have started to show signs of "cabin fever" (indicated by responses to CT threads), here is a positive solution and a possible way to achieve the spirit of the season, world peace. This is a time sensitive solution due to take place Friday, Dec. 22. Click on the link http://www.globalorgasm.org/
Such a bold concept..!! Not something found on TV news but a worthy endeavor. Should your partner be unwilling to participate there appears to be nothing in the rules about taking the problem in hand and tackling the challenge by oneself. Nice T-shirts available for purchase to commemorate the occasion. Check out the multimedia as well. Come on... lets all do our part for world peace.

Clancy
Reno, NV

pax vobiscum

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Sounds like someone needs to wake up in the real world.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Yeah, right. How right you are sir. Latin is written on our US currency. How real is that? Perhaps it is you that needs to be in the real world!

To translate it, it means "Peace be with you", and my answer was "and also with you". Now you tell me, what's wrong with that?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Phew.... I just did my part for world peace. Worked up a sweat. Now I need a cigarette. (and I don't even smoke) It was pretty easy with all those new avatars floating around.

Maybe I'll make more world peace later.
:D :oops:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
So you have been "whirling your peas" and bragging about it on the web. When are you going to write a song about it?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
granpa in Cincy said:
Now you tell me, what's wrong with that?
The preposition Cum takes the ablative not the accusative

Et cum spirito tuo
Oh boy a Latin debate,
Don't think I have seen one of those in a while.
se gero

:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts