This coming from someone with an '06 bike with Nav? So you just keep all the extra accessories turned off when riding to avoid distractions?Thats the reason i like hondas nav you cant dick with while riding. I go riding to enjoy not to answer a phone or reprogam some latest and greatest do dad. Some folks just cant leave the daily bull $hit behind.
Maybe, weather, road conditions. I didn't make this up it, was a information from a study.RONBO said:Art H:
If 80% of auto crashes are driver error, what makes up the other 20%? It surely can not be mechanical failure. After reading accident reports, (both AUTO, and AIRCRAFT) for the past 20 years, I have come to the conclusion that 99.? % are caused by human error. If you get slammed into by another driver, You might not have been at fault to any degree, but, another driver or person was at fault.