GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
why so long to stabilize it? He either popped the tank or not........it leaked or it didn't............does it take that long to leak all that out?

no boom? No big deal........keep on driving :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thats the reason i like hondas nav you cant dick with while riding. I go riding to enjoy not to answer a phone or reprogam some latest and greatest do dad. Some folks just cant leave the daily bull $hit behind.
This coming from someone with an '06 bike with Nav? So you just keep all the extra accessories turned off when riding to avoid distractions? :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Art H:
If 80% of auto crashes are driver error, what makes up the other 20%? It surely can not be mechanical failure. After reading accident reports, (both AUTO, and AIRCRAFT) for the past 20 years, I have come to the conclusion that 99.? % are caused by human error. If you get slammed into by another driver, You might not have been at fault to any degree, but, another driver or person was at fault.

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
I find it interesting the number of vehicles hit by trains each year. A train is hard to NOT hear or see coming.

Some folks do stop on tracks in heavy traffic .... driver error again!

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
RONBO said:
Art H:
If 80% of auto crashes are driver error, what makes up the other 20%? It surely can not be mechanical failure. After reading accident reports, (both AUTO, and AIRCRAFT) for the past 20 years, I have come to the conclusion that 99.? % are caused by human error. If you get slammed into by another driver, You might not have been at fault to any degree, but, another driver or person was at fault.
Maybe, weather, road conditions. I didn't make this up it, was a information from a study.

·
Registered
501 Posts
It seems that the majority of incidents and near misses that I have had on the Wing have occurred when there was a lapse in my attention whether it was on the road I was riding, my bike or other drivers around me. Thanks Hal.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts