GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.paysonrimcountry.com/events

The link above describes what will be happening in Payson @ Green Valley Park on Saturday, August 3 from Noon through 9pm.

Just a word of advice, these are NOT the roach coaches from yesteryear! These are full-on culinary delights which will tantalize your taste buds and put you into a food coma if not properly prepared.

Live music from multiple groups will be entertaining the crowds during the entirety of the event.

Stay until 9pm and ride home in the cooler part of the evening without our Arizona sun blazing down on your dome. 4 lanes, pretty much deserted between Payson and the Valley will make for a comfy ride home.

See ya on the 3rd!

- David

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I live in Vancouver WA about 15 miles north of my daughter in Portland OR and when visiting her we always search out their food trucks as the food is definitely a step above roach coach food trucks and most of them are open year round. :chef2:

Reactions: david vaughn

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
The food truck scene is cool.

We have a tap room here in town that is an interesting business concept. The brewery tap room owner decided to not mess with a kitchen and associated headaches when he opened his business. Instead he allows food trucks to park on his property and carry their food inside to eat. He just provides beer and atmosphere. He allows one truck at a time and has a different truck almost every day throughout the month.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts

We have a tap room here in town that is an interesting business concept. The brewery tap room owner decided to not mess with a kitchen and associated headaches when he opened his business. Instead he allows food trucks to park on his property and carry their food inside to eat. He just provides beer and atmosphere. He allows one truck at a time and has a different truck almost every day throughout the month.
Pretty novel idea that definitely saves him the headaches but increases his business.

Reactions: david vaughn

·
Registered
9,276 Posts

Fairly common in some parts of SoCal...the pain of getting the alcohol permit along with the food permit is sometimes too much for smaller groups to get started.

There's a place on my side of the universe that has the trucks Th-Su, I believe - and again, a different one each night. I must avail myself of that - soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts