GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Comments? No, dont even try it. I would use only 2 types of coolant in this bike. Original Honda or go to a Toyota dealer and buy some of thiers. It is already prediluted with distilled water for you or you can buy it straight. Great stuff. Thats what is in mine. Been all the way to Southern Arizona in the summer to southern Florida.

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Toyo said:
Comments? No, dont even try it. I would use only 2 types of coolant in this bike. Original Honda or go to a Toyota dealer and buy some of thiers. It is already prediluted with distilled water for you or you can buy it straight. Great stuff. Thats what is in mine. Been all the way to Southern Arizona in the summer to southern Florida.
just curious what is so much better about the toyota stuff ? does toyota have a lifetime gaurantee ?

Peak Global Lifetime comes pre deluted

label says good for all makes and models , the part that seems a little odd to me is they also have a list of approved vehicles and it only has Ford,Chrysler,GM and Mercedes Benz on it

added a little over a quart of Peak Global Lifetime to my 1988 S10 yesterday, last antifreeze change was about 10 years and 35,000 miles ago i used Dexacool

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Anti freeze will never "go bad" but it does lose its additives over time that inhibit corrosion. That is what the change is for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts