GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing the Rattlebars Kick-shifter I noticed that there was not as much room between the foot peg and the rear shifter peg as on my Valk. I already had Chet's peg re-locater installed that moved the peg forward 1". There just wasn't enough room for the heel of my boot to be behind the foot-peg.

So I took the left Kuryakyn peg and put it on the right side and took the right Kuryakyn peg and put it on the left side. I gained about an inch and one half and my foot now fits comfortably.

I don't know if it looks stupid or not, but it sure is comfortable.

Shooter Indy

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Just a seggestion, you could change the highway pegs to match and it would look like you were all going the same direction. :)

Seriouly, I honestly thought that they were made that way on purpose so people with bigger shoe sizes could adjust them accordingly.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion...

I might just have to check that one. Now much room when you have the Tulsa Hot Foot installed also.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I just bot the same Kury driver foot pegs and battled with which was the correct way to install them. I would up with and like them the same as yours, so don't think their backwards.

I also see you have the chrome mounting hardward for the pegs and the chrome frame covers, I just have to get those items on mine too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.