GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peggy, at "http://www.trailmasterinc.com/", is still the GREATEST at customer service.

I've read several times on this board of the great service from this Aspen trailer manufacturer but never experienced it personally, 'til now.

I needed some material to repair some 'mouse damage' on my Ambassador. I called and spoke with Peggy, hoping to buy a small amount of material. Not only was Peggy helpful in getting me what I needed, it was at "NO COST" to me. I bought my camper used and from a private party so was surprised with the way she was still so willing to help.

Yesterday, the material arrived via-UPS. Plenty for this repair and enough for any future mis-haps.

Thank You Peggy and Trailmaster for your Customer Service. :thumbup:
It speaks for itself and you couldn't buy better advertizing.
thecriuser

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Nice to hear about good customer service. That goes a long way when considering a future purchase. Thanks for the heads up.:thumbup:

·
Registered
630 Posts
+1

Peggy is great!

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For you RVer's...

There is a company right here in Imlay City, Michigan that makes a product called "Fan-Tastic Fan". You may already have one. They are (depending on the model) thermostatically controlled, reversible, shut themselves off as well as close the roof top cover if it rains while your away.

My point is,... I was cleaning the roof yesterday and accidentally broke the top cover. I went to my RV parts supplier for a new one and was told, "It's a manufacture's item". Crap, I thought. I'll pay through the nose for this one.
I called the company and was asked for "Name, Rank and Serial number" and was told one would be "in the mail" and will arrive,... "TOMORROW, UPS".
Another one of those "STUPID COMPANY POLICIES", all I had to pay was,... POSTAGE??? Yeah, POSTAGE! :thumbup:

WOW, I'm impressed.
thecruiser

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with you Cruiser. Peggy found a used Aspen camper for a friend of mine just to help a couple of people out.
I passed her name and number to a friend who is looking for a used Aspen also.
thecruiser

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have had a Aspen for 5 years and have pulled it a lot. It's a great camp trailer. This is my first post. We have 5 motorcycle trailers in our stable. Harbor Freight with car topper, Trailermaster Model Aspen, a 10 cubic feet trailer (can't find brand), fibro concepts and 1969 Apache Chief. I ride a 2004 Black Cherry wing and my wife rides a 1994 GL1500 with a California sidecar trike kit. They are both wired the same. We go to 5 or 6 rallies a year and really enjoy our trailers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have had a Aspen for 5 years and have pulled it a lot. It's a great camp trailer. This is my first post. We have 5 motorcycle trailers in our stable. Harbor Freight with car topper, Trailermaster Model Aspen, a 10 cubic feet trailer (can't find brand), fibro concepts and 1969 Apache Chief. I ride a 2004 Black Cherry wing and my wife rides a 1994 GL1500 with a California sidecar trike kit. They are both wired the same. We go to 5 or 6 rallies a year and really enjoy our trailers.

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you have more than enough trailers to qualify for membership.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts