GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have come up with new design on steel metal art...see attached picture below. These custom steel items are available from my website www.cowhidecovers.com for only $45. Allow 3 weeks for delivery.

Ron DeLaughter
Cowhide Covers
www.cowhidecovers.com

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have tried to order some things, but when I click on the PayPal button, nothing happens. what's up.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked my website & did not have any problems....if you experience a problem you can always email me at [email protected] & I will invoice you directly for the desired purchase....another option is to send me a check in the mail indicating which item you want....and lastly...you can call me at (210) 834-5868 to place an order. I also have a fax at (830) 964-2930 so there are lots of ways to place an order.

Ron DeLaughter
Cowhide Covers
www.cowhidecovers.com

·
Banned
2,618 Posts
I checked my website & did not have any problems....if you experience a problem you can always email me at [email protected] & I will invoice you directly for the desired purchase....another option is to send me a check in the mail indicating which item you want....and lastly...you can call me at (210) 834-5868 to place an order. I also have a fax at (830) 964-2930 so there are lots of ways to place an order.

Ron DeLaughter
Cowhide Covers
www.cowhidecovers.com
Ron,
Could not figure how to change the state flag from Texas to NC. Your web site only allowed the one state. Please explain.

Ken

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I see where you are confused.

I purchase certain flags in bulk to sell at a lower price. These are generally flags that sell well ..... like Texas.

I have a listing for custom flags for any state & any country....this is where you buy the other state flags. The price is a little higher as I buy them individually so I don't get quite the same break on them. The paypal section has a Remarks section on the bottom of the page just before you OK payment. In the remarks box you need to indicate which item you specifically want.

My business is a small home business started 3 yrs ago so a small inventory of stuff is all I can afford to keep on hand.

I hope this explains everything ....if not....I can invoice you directly for the flag & once you pay I'll get one ordered....takes about 2 weeks.

Ron DeLaughter
Cowhide Covers
www.cowhidecovers.com

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Texas flag was shown only as an EXAMPLE of a flag. The listing is correct for any state & country....these usually sell for $19 but are on sale thru Monday the 23d....after that they will go back up.

Ron

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice items................paypal goes , no problem there
ship internationaly?:joke:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I ship to any place in the world....just not free if it is outside the lower 48 states.....email me for international sales for price quote on shipping.

Good question.

Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts