GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent condition pet carrier, fits rack on a top trunk or on pillion of most other bikes with straps, zip ties, cables, etc. Has a lot of opening windows and hatches for ventilation or for the dog or cat to stick their head out. Internal nylon restraint to stop them jumping out. Trim/beading is reflective and can be seen well in some of the pics I used a flash on. Attachable 4 point carrier handle. The 2 food dishes are lost. The carrier is about 2' x 15" x 15" and weighs about 11 pounds, so you can figure your USPS shipping to your door. $120.00 via PayPal, Zelle, check or cash, and you pay all shipping by your preferred provider.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Interested. Taking rear seat measurements. Did it fit on the passenger seat on your wing or did you have it on the rack?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested. Taking rear seat measurements. Did it fit on the passenger seat on your wing or did you have it on the rack?
On the Harley I had a rack but never ran with it there, despite pictures showing people using it like that.
On the GL1800, I had to remove my backrest and it would fit in the back seat. You could then use the front of the Pet Palace as a backrest. There was a nook of open space left between the front of the back seat rest, and the back of the Pet Palace, where you could cram in soft stuff like a rainsuit.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think it is too wide for my RDL on the 2018. GLWYS

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent condition pet carrier, fits rack on a top trunk or on pillion of most other bikes with straps, zip ties, cables, etc. Has a lot of opening windows and hatches for ventilation or for the dog or cat to stick their head out. Internal nylon restraint to stop them jumping out. Trim/beading is reflective and can be seen well in some of the pics I used a flash on. Attachable 4 point carrier handle. The 2 food dishes are lost. The carrier is about 2' x 15" x 15" and weighs about 11 pounds, so you can figure your USPS shipping to your door. $120.00 via PayPal, Zelle, check or cash, and you pay all shipping by your preferred provider.
Still Available. Price is less than half of new. Returns accepted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts