GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received excellent service from Pete and he walked me thru the MP3 installation and music downloads until I had it! It works great and we did it without the software. I loaded 80 to 85 songs in nine folders and evrything operates from the buttos on the left handlebar. Excellent product with superior support staff!

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I received excellent service from Pete and he walked me thru the MP3 installation and music downloads until I had it! It works great and we did it without the software. I loaded 80 to 85 songs in nine folders and evrything operates from the buttos on the left handlebar. Excellent product with superior support staff!
I couldn't agree with you more. Pete is one heck of a guy and frankly, I don't know how he does it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
MP3 Downloading

How about sharing with the rest of us how to download the songs in folders.
I can only download individual songs off CD's.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yup :agree: .....
Pete sets the bar for all the rest to try for.
If they only get to 'half as good', they're 'still' much better than most!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Pete is good........ He has helped me in the past with my MP3 also. Did an upgrade for me. He installed my CB for me and at the wingding this summer when I had a problem with my CB, he got my bike in to fixed it at no charge. He knows what he is doing and I don't think that you can get any better customer service from anybody else. Three thumbs up for Pete.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Pete's a good man, for sure.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Just like many of us I also have the highest praise for Pete - his knowledge and his customer service skills are superb in every way :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts