GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
The world has lost one classy funny man :-(

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
OH CRAP!

(And I mean that to honor this outstanding serious and comedic actor.)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I hate to hear that. He was one of my favorite actors.

He was one talented and funny guy.

Dep

·
Registered
642 Posts
Very sad.

No one that saw the scene in Young Frankenstein with him and Gene Hackman will ever forget it. That was one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
First saw him in Joe, originally called Crazy Joe. The scene in Young Frankenstien that I love was with the woodsman smoking cigars and eating soup. Wonderful actor.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I read the entire article about him. Pretty impressive. I was super surprised to see that John Lennon was the best man at his wedding. From monastary monk to best friends with a Beatle.... thats quite a range! If you read his bio you can see the man lived a full life. I'm giving it everything I've got to have experienced life as fully as he has when I reach 71.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I recall seeing him on two episodes of the Comedy Channels hit show "The Mind of Mancia". He looked sickly and didn't seem to be himself. His passing saddens me :(

·
Registered
385 Posts
Great actor and funny as mentioned already but in person he was a pompous ass.
He had no problem letting you know who he was and that he expected to get his way just because he was famous. It gave me a real different spin as to the real person vs. the actor part that we see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts