GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be an unofficial PGR ride Friday for Nicole Ford, one of the teens killed in the school bus crash Monday in Huntsville, AL. This is not within the PGR guidelines for an official mission, so it is a voluntary attendance. Can you believe the WBC is going to protest at these funerals?!! Is there no respect left in this world?

Thanks for the vent.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Has family asked for attendance of PGR? Would hate to cause any more distress for the family. But would love to drive my bike through the middle of the protesters.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, PGR invited, but not in the mission guidelines for high school students, therefor it is voluntary/ unofficial.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Can you provide details? Time, location ect.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nicole Ford
Jan. 14, 1987 Nov. 20, 2006
Nicole Sharika Ford, 19, of Huntsville passed away Monday. A public viewing will be held from 3 to 9 p.m. today at Royal Funeral Home. The family will receive friends from 7 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home. The funeral service will be held at noon Friday at True Light Church of God in Christ, located at 6480 Pulaski Pike, with Dr. H. Wendell Thompson officiating. Interment will be in Blutcher's Ford Cemetery. The body will lie in repose for one hour prior to funeral time. Nicole was a member of Owens Chapel M.B. Church, where she attended Sunday school. She was a senior at Lee High School. Nicole aspired to one day be a caregiver. She is survived by her son, Demarcus Ford; mother, Dorothy M. Ford Fletcher; father, Calvin D. Fletcher; sisters, Keisha Smartt, Delisha Smartt, and Marketa Ford; brothers, Fred Ford, Marcus Ford, Calvin Fletcher, Kevin Fletcher, and Kenneth "Kenny" Fletcher, all of Huntsville.

Huntsville does not allow processions greater than 25 vehicles. Focus of riders is at the church and cemetary. PGR site has details of staging/agenda. Look in the Alabama forum section.

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
I am not very well informed, What is PGR ?? And WBC ?? Just can't put it together.

May she rest in piece..

·
Registered
8,255 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
ligons said:
I seem to be ignorant as well -

Why is WBC protesting this girl's funeral?
WHAT HE ASKED. WHY???

·
Registered
211 Posts
Here's the thread from the Alabama PGR page.

http://patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/forumid/53/tpage/1/view/Topic/postid/319134/Default.aspx

Your right why would anybody ever want to add to the pain of a family who's just lost a loved one. If you want to see just how twisted the WBC is here is their webpage. godhatesfags.com

These whacko's protested at the West Virginia Coal Miners that died with their vile display. I guess since so many states have laws against protesting at military funerals they can't do that anymore so now they're picking on kids.

My hats off to all those that might me riding to Ala. ,stay safe, only show your backs, don't give the WBC any reason to sue you...that's how they make their money....They try to piss you off so you'll react, they're videoing you and they have lawyers in their bunch.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Who is funding these people? Seems to me there might be a legal case for causing pain and suffering. I would only hope to be on the jury.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I wish I cold make it down, but it seems like most of Huntsville will be there to support the family and shield them from the pain others wish to cause.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wish I could go to this one.

Looks like the PGR will have plenty of folks on hand in case the goof balls show up.

Dep

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tom
Like I said one way that they fund their crazyness is by pissing people off and then then if they react they take them to court for violation of their civil rights. They always say that they are going to show up but they pick their appearances looking for the funeral with the most media attention.
So far they've only showed up to one military funeral back in Jan. 06 but they have showed up at different government buildings protesting somthing they feel is against Gods will. Whacko's for sure.

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
pgr

Patriot Guard all the way...

Those WBC people are media Whor*s... All they want is attention...

My heart goes out to the familys of those who were killed, as for the WBC, they are somewhat like our beloved trolls.. ignore them and they will go away....eg: NO CAMERAS= NO WBC

Matt(Ashland,MA) :twisted:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: pgr

Matt(Ashland said:
All they want is attention... ignore them and they will go away....eg: NO CAMERAS= NO WBC

We will not be ignored!!!

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
Re: pgr

dicepilot said:
Matt(Ashland said:
All they want is attention... ignore them and they will go away....eg: NO CAMERAS= NO WBC

We will not be ignored!!!
Now why didn't I think of that....MAN, I am slipping!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :yes: :flg:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts