GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wife didn't go ballistic at all when she found out about the new GPS & memory card. Next month we spring the mount & cellset stuff on her.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Well that is good news. Mine already knows I am getting one and expects the box to be on the kitchen table one day went she comes home from work. Have you been able to figure out anything on the GPS yet? I have no clue, but sometimes I go button pushing on brothers SPIII.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Jon said:
Did she think the GPS mount fairy delivered that stuff, or did you hide it from her? :)
Good question Jon. I was thinking fairly but now we all want to know...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, the box with the mount is on the kitchen counter. Being addressed to me, she doesn't open it. She'll find out soon enuf tho.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Closetchef said:
Actually, the box with the mount is on the kitchen counter. Being addressed to me, she doesn't open it. She'll find out soon enuf tho.
I guess that you can not blame on it being delivered to the wrong address and you have to go ahead an keep whatever may be inside the box....

Enjoy the new toy and give us an update to what you think and such about it in a couple of days or weeks.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts