GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in Phoenix and will have time to visit the best Goldwing Shop and also a good Western Boot Store, Large Sizes.

Any suggestions.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Best Goldwing store is Coyote Honda. Usually 10 to 12 Wings on floor all the time. 995 N. 107th Avenue, Avondale AZ (South of I-10).

Best boots store is Cowtown Boots. 1000's of pairs available on the spot.
2710 W. Thunderbird Road, Phx AZ (right off I-17 on Northwest side).

If looking for high end boots, you can stop at any of the Saba Western Stores for a decent selection.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phoenix

Thanks Trasformer

·
Registered
420 Posts
Check out D&D Motorcycles. They specialize in Gold Wings. Only place I will take my bike for service on things I wouldn't do myself. Mel is a nice guy and they carry lots of Gold Wing Farkles and do dads and such. McClintock and just north of University.

Truely is a Gold Wing Store.

I'm not affiliated just a fan.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Best boots store is Cowtown Boots. 1000's of pairs available on the spot.
2710 W. Thunderbird Road, Phx AZ (right off I-17 on Northwest side).

If looking for high end boots, you can stop at any of the Saba Western Stores for a decent selection.
I bought a pair from there when passing through several years ago. I wear a 14 Wide and they had some. Still look good.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes, on Coyota Honda, picked my 09 Wing up there last week. Real nice place to deal with. They had many Wings, both 08 and 09 models in all the colors. They serviced my 05 VTX1300 before I bought my Wing

Spike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts