GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any plans on getting together? I didn't think I was going to get a free weekend morning this trip, but the pancake fairies have smiled upon me.

I might have a tank bag to show if you are interested.....

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I gotta work in the afternoon, so tell me when and where. For me, the further east the better... but thats just me.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
See, This is exaclty what I mean. We are planning a trip to go see Lewis and he is out of town. Why do you keep going to Phoenix? Except for it being a really cool town.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry bro-ski.....I'll be back for your visit. The Mrs took a 2 year position with the state so I am out visiting her and my daughter on her 2 week winter break. Its a long story...I'll fill in the rest later.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am a little concerned about the Phoenix area riders. Here we have a post by one of the top gadget guys in our little community of Goldwings wanting to meet and go to breakfast... AND NO ONE HAS REPLIED but me and Matt. The weather here is suppose to be good so are there no other Phoenix area riders that want to join up and go to breakfast :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
swajetdr said:
I am a little concerned about the Phoenix area riders. Here we have a post by one of the top gadget guys in our little community of Goldwings wanting to meet and go to breakfast... AND NO ONE HAS REPLIED but me and Matt. The weather here is suppose to be good so are there no other Phoenix area riders that want to join up and go to breakfast :?: :?: :?:
As long as it's not too early or too late.. I'm all over breakfast like a cheap suit. My window is around 8am to 11am.. but I can bend that a bit on either side. I really would like to meet Lewis.

Lewis- Where do you wanna eat? What time? What works for you? Would that be IHOP?

Matt

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm open to anything. You tell me where....the only place I have had breakfast at was Tortilla Flats. How about 8? Gotta be a great local place for breakfast I've not heard about yet....

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
I'm open to anything. You tell me where....the only place I have had breakfast at was Tortilla Flats. How about 8? Gotta be a great local place for breakfast I've not heard about yet....
Where are you staying and do you have a bike to ride? The Buckboard Restaurant in Superior.. right on US60 serves a mean breakfast. It's gonna be full of bikers. For that I can wheels up earlier. (sorry.. slang from my USAF days. I meant kickstands up)

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
I was waiting to hear where and when too.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alamo said they just rented the last bike....ended up with a Chevy. Its a rental so maybe getting it on 2 wheels is doable.

I'm staying at E University and Ellsworth.

So the Buckboard at 8?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Landtuna said:
I was waiting to hear where and when too.

Hell..everyone knows I'm a W A F F L E H O U S E kind of guy! Lets wait to see what part of town Lewis is in.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The Buckboard Restaurant in Superior.... Sounds GREAT to me. Lewis I have a 2007 Shadow if you want to ride it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
By the way it really dosn't matter to me where it is we go. I am at Price (101) and Ray. Anywhere is good with me. :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll bring a helmet next trip....thanks for the offer. I should have a box with something to show unless UPS makes a boo-boo...

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
So do we want to meet at the Chevron at Idaho and US60 around 7:00 and Kick Stands up at 7:15?

The Chevron is on Idaho, on the North Side of US60. It has the Waffle House behind it. Decent Gas Prices.

I"ll see if I can contact the Buckboard and make sure they're gonna be open. I'm sure they will be, but we don't wanna ride there and stand at the door and starve :cry:

Is this plan okay?'

Matt

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Okay.. I'll be at the Chevron at 7AM Saturday morning.\

here's the link to the web page:

http://worldssmallestmuseum.com/cafe.htm

You can even look at the menu. Last time I had the Sweat Hog and that sucker is just tooooo damn big!

matt

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sounds good to me. 7:00 am at the Chevron... I am the short fat guy with the big grin. :D

ps
I am NOT to fat I am just to short

1 - 20 of 57 Posts