GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back in town for a bit and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together Saturday morning and rid the world of some bacon and eggs before they go bad? I have absolutely no idea where to meet, so I'll let you guys tell me where.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
How bout vegas? :lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Lewis,

Glad you're back! What part of the valley are you in? Are you on/have access to a bike?

Mike

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Yeah Lewis you need to tell us what part of town you are in. After that there are many choices from Denny's on up. I'd enjoy having breakfast with you.

Wayne

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I'm up for a breakfast meet on the 14th....anyplace from Flagstaff to Nogales...long as they cook the food :shock:

Like was ask, what part of town and do you have wheels (2 or 4)?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Paul and I were planning on riding up to see you on Friday to unload some hard earned cash. I guess now I gotta unload it on something else. Have fun and enjoy Phoenix. Its a great city. I usually stay at the Pointe Hilton, Always liked it there.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Toyo said:
Paul and I were planning on riding up to see you on Friday to unload some hard earned cash. I guess now I gotta unload it on something else. Have fun and enjoy Phoenix. Its a great city. I usually stay at the Pointe Hilton, Always liked it there.
That figures...lol. You can always stop in and say howdy to the rest of the gang if you are looking for a destination. Burgers at Littons in Fountain City are a nice little (close by) bonus.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Speaking of getting rid of some hard earned cash, did you bring any isolators and harness with you? I'll ride over and get one.

Lewis/EC said:
Toyo said:
That figures...lol. You can always stop in and say howdy to the rest of the gang if you are looking for a destination. Burgers at Littons in Fountain City are a nice little (close by) bonus.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks like I will miss you again. The fam and I have an appointment with M I C…K E Y…M O U S E in Californ I A. My recommendation is to do breakfast at Tortilla Flats. Won't be as much fun in a Saturn, but it's real close to Mesa and awesome scenery.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Lewis,

Was emailing with Mark05 in Mesa, and he suggested we ride to Tortilla Flats, the journey may not be as much fun on four wheels, though.

Sound like a plan anyway?

Mike

·
Registered
435 Posts
Sorry AZRider, wasn't meant to plagiarize, just bad timing!

Mike

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
How about a little advance notice next time. I'm in Harrison attacking their supply of bacon & eggs. I'm also looking for a girl with a full set of choppers. I hear they are good luck down here.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Bbatman said:
Lewis,

Was emailing with Mark05 in Mesa, and he suggested we ride to Tortilla Flats, the journey may not be as much fun on four wheels, though.

Mike
Will Mark's golf cart make it though??

G

·
ridin' with lewis

if it's tortilla flat on saturday morning we can meet at lowes again, near I-60 and higley. say around 7:00 am. any later than that and the restaurant at tf will be full of harley guys by about 8:00 and you know what that means! all the greasy bacon will be gone!!! :) oh, and tony, i'll take the wing instead of the golf cart so we can make good time in the twisties!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Tony in AZ said:
Bbatman said:
Lewis,

Mike
Will Mark's golf cart make it though??
Good point!

He could pick up Lewis to use as ballast going around those twisties through Canyon Lake! Remember Tony, he's got that thing souped up to break (or brake) neck speeds! :lol:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Having surgery on Friday - dang, would have loved to meet you. By the way, GWRRA Chapter S is meeting at 7 AM to go to Stu Oltman's house (Wing World mag) for a BBQ and open house. Tech day, in case you can't find anything else to do. They meet at Shea and 92nd St. in Scottsdale to go to his place, at 7. If nothing else to do, you can come by my place and prop up my spirits after another knee surgery.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sounds like Tortilla Flats is a good choice....

all in favor....say aye

all opposed...say nay

aye!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts