GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a photo of 2002 Stream Silver Metallic Wing (Paint code NH469M)??

I have a friend looking at an '02 but the color looks more Titanium than Stream Silver Metallic, an indication it might have been in an accident.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Depending on the light, it can look darker like Titanium, or more tan, and sometimes more gray.

Mine is an '03 but it is the same paint code, NH469M.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
heres a couple of an 02...hope it helps...and I do agree with Jeff...I think it's more of a Gray Silver than Silver itself...looks to me that Jeff changed out the lights in his trunk and saddlebags also...

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
Can't help with a pic of a SS Wing but this was my former SS '04 VTX that I did titanium flames on. Easy to see the difference in color.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics. That is the color he was looking at. With the color description being Stream Silver Metallic I was worried the color was more silver than it actually is.

·
Registered
452 Posts
It's a deceptively named color, that is for sure. Nice pictures folks...

I do have after-market trunk and tail lights (and more :thumbup: )

·
Registered
142 Posts
The '02 Stream Silver color never really looked that good to me because it really looks mostly gray & dull: I've always liked the '05 & '07 Silver colored Wings much better!

BTW:
@Mr X,
I was just looking at your posted picture of your VTX & it reminded me of my old VTX1800, with very similar styling & equipment. Check out my former ride: The "Silver Bullet"!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts