GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this idea from another site and wondered if any interest in doing it here? Game is played by calling a subject that the rider must get in a photo with their bike, ( example a bridge or antique car.. First person to get the pic gets to choose next subject. Of course you cannot win your own challenge. Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Sure, why not.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Give it a try! What's the first photo challenge?

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Hmmmmmmm I'm in

I just got to learn how to post a picture first!!

Ronnie

Reactions: apes115

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
We have been playing the Colorado Tag-o-Rama on Advrider for 8 years now. We have photo tagged over 2000 unique places in the Colorado front range.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/colorado-front-range-tag-o-rama.646566/

It works well keeping it in a regional area. For a group that is so spread out like ours a "wild card" photo tag game would work well.

This is the advrider North American Wild Card Tag game North American Wild Card Tag game/

So, a GL1800 Riders Wild Card Game would be fun. I'm in.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I’m all in, however, as you can see I can’t even post a pic next to my name. I’ve loaded them, just can’t learn how to get them to appear.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so Charleetho has called the first tag --- your bike at a cemetery with American flags. Nice tribute for Memorial Day. Whoever gets the pic with their bike first calls the next tag subject.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'm glad you suggested a game Gulfrider.

We're in agreement for a wild card game?
Actually should start a new thread with some rules?
For what its worth, the Tapatalk app and a smart phone makes it very easy to post pictures.

Sent from my cellphone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'm glad you suggested a game Gulfrider.

We're in agreement for a wild card game?
Actually should start a new thread with some rules?
For what its worth, the Tapatalk app and a smart phone makes it very easy to post pictures.

Sent from my cellphone using Tapatalk
I agree. There should be rules and a new thread. Does Tapatalk require fees? I'm cheap.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Hmmmmmmm I'm in

I just got to learn how to post a picture first!!

Ronnie
Ok I just tried to post a pic, I have D/L it into my computer, BUT how do you go from a picture on my screen to posting it here???

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You can post a picture from a file on your computer using the drag and drop area in the Quick Reply.

See attached.

You can go to the advanced reply and use the Attachments button.

See second attachment

You could use tapatalk free version on mobile devices which in my opinion is the easiest.

The hardest way would be using the insert photo option from a photo hosting site. PITA

Back in the old days, circa 2010, we had to take a pic with a digital camera, wait until you got home, upload it to a photo sharing site and then post the link.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
It seems that we have 2 threads going for this game. Lets choose 1 as not to be too confusing. Also, What is the next tag? Lets keep this going. I just figured out tapatalk and can now post pics.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.