GL1800Riders Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

photo scavenger hunt?

2K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  kwthom 
#1 ·
Got this idea from another site and wondered if any interest in doing it here? Game is played by calling a subject that the rider must get in a photo with their bike, ( example a bridge or antique car.. First person to get the pic gets to choose next subject. Of course you cannot win your own challenge. Anyone interested?

#14 ·
Ok I just tried to post a pic, I have D/L it into my computer, BUT how do you go from a picture on my screen to posting it here???

#7 ·
We have been playing the Colorado Tag-o-Rama on Advrider for 8 years now. We have photo tagged over 2000 unique places in the Colorado front range.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/colorado-front-range-tag-o-rama.646566/

It works well keeping it in a regional area. For a group that is so spread out like ours a "wild card" photo tag game would work well.

This is the advrider North American Wild Card Tag game North American Wild Card Tag game/

So, a GL1800 Riders Wild Card Game would be fun. I'm in.

#8 ·
I’m all in, however, as you can see I can’t even post a pic next to my name. I’ve loaded them, just can’t learn how to get them to appear.

#12 ·
I'm glad you suggested a game Gulfrider.

We're in agreement for a wild card game?
Actually should start a new thread with some rules?
For what its worth, the Tapatalk app and a smart phone makes it very easy to post pictures.

Sent from my cellphone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jack2
#15 ·
You can post a picture from a file on your computer using the drag and drop area in the Quick Reply.

See attached.

You can go to the advanced reply and use the Attachments button.

See second attachment

You could use tapatalk free version on mobile devices which in my opinion is the easiest.

The hardest way would be using the insert photo option from a photo hosting site. PITA

Back in the old days, circa 2010, we had to take a pic with a digital camera, wait until you got home, upload it to a photo sharing site and then post the link.

Attachments

#23 ·
@Mysterious Mod

Recommend re-naming this thread to be a companion thread to the other one that @charleetho started for discussion topics about the game. The game thread is only for those topics/posts that relate to the game.

Additionally, leaving them both in the General forum would make it easy for any rider to jump into the game.

Reactions: Jack2
#25 ·
Sorry, I was watching the two threads merge. Seeing as how it was the anniversary of the Transcontinental railroad, how about Goldwings and trains?
You guys aren't getting the idea... :confused:

You physically have to ride to the new idea & take a photo of YOUR bike at the location.

Have a look at the *other* thread to see what I just did.

Oh, @MountainRider - I did that: :mrgreen:

Attachments

Reactions: MountainRider
#28 ·
I don't understand I thought I was going to look at some pictures when I opened this thread........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.