GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"PhotoGuy" is gone...

...and is now PaulC. I ain't doin' much photography anymore, so PaulC is a better monicker.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hope you can still take a few pics at the RTE's that you attend? :thumbup:

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you can still take a few pics at the RTE's that you attend? :thumbup:
I'll try to fill PhotoGuy's shoes. :doorag:

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
Paul:

I'll help you out as best I can with the photography. I have hundreds of photos so far on our trip. Right now I'm in New Richmond, PQ on the Bay of Chaleur. What a beautiful part of Canada! Went top the top of St. Joseph Mountain this afternoon and took some pics of the Gaspe coastline.

Tomorrow we make our way to Perce. Wish this vacation would never end.

Ron

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Welcome to the site PaulC. Anybody ever tell you you look a lot like PhotoGuy, only shorter?:tongue:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Paul:

I'll help you out as best I can with the photography. I have hundreds of photos so far on our trip. Right now I'm in New Richmond, PQ on the Bay of Chaleur. What a beautiful part of Canada! Went top the top of St. Joseph Mountain this afternoon and took some pics of the Gaspe coastline.

Tomorrow we make our way to Perce. Wish this vacation would never end.

Ron
Glad you're enjoying that part of the country because it is beautiful, that's for sure! We've done it a few times over the years and it never gets old! Gil

·
Registered
318 Posts
Paul,

My heart skipped a beat when I read your thread title.. :shock:

Glad it was just a name change!! Hope to meet you soon :thumbup:

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Paul; Are you now feeling any older or younger :p

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Welcome to the site PaulC. Anybody ever tell you you look a lot like PhotoGuy, only shorter?:tongue:
Not at all..., PhotoGuy was much better looking. The really interesting thing is, and I've even confirmed this..., they are dating twin sisters. When they get to dating cousins, he'll be eligible to come and live in your part of the country..., Y'all.... :lol::lol:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
...and is now PaulC. I ain't doin' much photography anymore, so PaulC is a better monicker.
Nice going Paul..., I'm kind of partial to real names for handles... :thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Paul, this doesn't have anything to do with that incident of not having your camera for the last RTE?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Gone in a flash!:lol:

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice going Paul..., I'm kind of partial to real names for handles... :thumbup:
I was going to use BrianH, but I thought people would laugh at me.

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Paul, this doesn't have anything to do with that incident of not having your camera for the last RTE?
In a word, YES. I set up that RTE, and didn't even bring my camera. Duhh! And also when I didn't take pics last year when I dropped my bike on the switchback at Rattlesnake Point. Even though I had my cell phone camera with me, just didn't feel like being a photoguy. Sadly, my photoguy days are over.

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts