GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to join the group on Saturday night for dinner and a few cold ones in the parking lot. Sunday morning, 10 bikes headed southwest for a nice ride down to Pikes Peak State Park in Iowa. Alot of the group split from that point.......bummer I couldn't go to the chicken BBQ.

Here are a few photos..........enjoy.

Sheila with here personalized pitcher.

Saturday night dinner crew............. :shock:
l to r -Polecat, M&M EZ Reiter, Loren, Barry, unknown pirate, Laura, Sheila, Hedo

Polecat didn't see the 'do not feed animals' sign.

'Princess', BAT1800 and Loren..........I think Loren would rather have Barry's Coke than his water!!

Our group at the Pikes Peak overlook.

View of Mississippi River from overlook.

Cruising the Wisconsin countryside.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Thanks Hedo, sure was a pleasure to finally meet you in person, we can't wait to do it again.

Here is a pic from breakfast on Saturday:

Notice Polecat, He's sayin..."Let's cut the BS and get to breakfast, I'm hungry!!

Barry & Margie

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nice pictures of the Saturday night dinner crew Hedo. Enjoyed you and Sheila's company at the table along with the other mates. Tell CJ to send me one of those talking bottle openers that teachs you to speak spanish. I need help with that (Spanish) and the fine art of Hedo man crab leg eating. I knew you were a leg man, but crab legs? Hope to see you down the road some time before years end or I'll see you when I'll see you.

Richard (a.ka.) EZ Reiter

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Great Pics Hedo, I really wish I could have made the ride on Sunday. You should head down to Harrison and catch up with everyone for another parking lot party :)
Sheila

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
BAT1800 said:
Thanks Hedo, sure was a pleasure to finally meet you in person, we can't wait to do it again.

Here is a pic from breakfast on Saturday:

Notice Polecat, He's sayin..."Let's cut the BS and get to breakfast, I'm hungry!!

Barry & Margie
how do u get to see the pictures ? i don't see them

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
cycledude said:
how do u get to see the pictures ? i don't see them
Dude... just re-posted. Hoepfully you can see it now...

Bear

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EZ Reiter said:
Tell CJ to send me one of those talking bottle openers that teachs you to speak spanish.
Richard - you'll need to get ahold of CJ on that one..........something tells me it is a 'one-of-a-kind' :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thanks for the pics Hedo. Wonder where GLGene was for the group pic.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lazyboy said:
Thanks for the pics Hedo. Wonder where GLGene was for the group pic.
I'm not sure......last I saw him, he was getting something to drink from the concession stand. Mike ( cycledude ) circled back thru the parking lot looking for him, too. Didn't see him the rest of the day................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts