GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the board, just picked up my 06 today. Got it from Direct line in Shadyside OH. Ralph is extremely great to work with. He went above and beyond to help me. This wing is everything I thought it would be and more. I road it 438 miles home in 34 to 45 degree temps today. Hope to see you all on the road...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Congratulations on your new Wing. You got yourself a winner.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats

And you didn't make the mistake and get one of those slower, inferior colors. Enjoy!
Dennis

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome! Road Hog, to the greatest bike board on the internet. (And the members ain't too bad either!) :roll: :lol:
Sheesh! I can hardly get my wing up on the center stand and this new guy "Picked his up" the first day. I gotta start liftin' somethin' heavier than a large DQ! :lol:
DC

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
RH,

Welcome to our world. The (S)miles will mount fast. Gone are the days of 200 miles being a long ride.

Welcome, and Glad the Boyz at Shadyside, done ya good.

Bulldog

·
Registered
911 Posts
Congratulations...I know exactly how you feel...unfortunately, mine is now asleep for the winter...C'MON spring !!!...ride safe....

Scott

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the board!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Welcome to the board.
Congratulations on the new bike, be careful the red ones are the fastest.

·
Registered
115 Posts
One New-winger to Another--WELCOME!

Welcome! I only have about 450 miles on mine so far, the wife is wimpy about the colder riding :shock: Anyway, this board has been very helpful in prioritizing my option purchases and other helpful tips. Enjoy the new scooter!!!!! :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
VERY SWEET DUDE I GOT MY DEALER TO MATCH THE SHADYSIDE PRICE,,, ALMOST WENT THERE MY SELF!!! GREAT GUYS :capwin:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the group. You'll find lots if great info here, along with great folks.

Enjoy the new ride.

Dep

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Enjoy it, got mine in Feb. has 13,200 miles and she's sooo sweet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Another one with excellant taste in bikes and especially color! Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Outstanding

I'm new to this forum as well. I also opted for the dark red, on the 5th of October. The weather in Colorado can't make up it's mind and that's ok with me. Maybe I won't have to winterize this year. :p So far I've only gotten down to 22 degrees and didn't mind the ride to the station. As long as the roads are dry I'm going to ride her through til spring. The Mrs loves the Wing almost as much as I do, and it will only get better come spring.

Truck

1 - 20 of 24 Posts