GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove to Murray, KY Thursday. Picked up a new Hannigan GL trailer Friday and it followed me home. I was very impressed with the factory and the folks there at Hannigan. Had a great tour of the facility. Extremely impressed with the facility and the quality of their products. The wiring that connects to the bike is disappointing. They really should improve that considering the overall quality and price of the product. It seems odd to skimp on that piece. LOVE the way it pulls.

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks great! Congratulations...!

Wiring must not be too bad if it followed you all the way home... :joke:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Great looking rig!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Drove to Murray, KY Thursday. Picked up a new Hannigan GL trailer Friday and it followed me home. I was very impressed with the factory and the folks there at Hannigan. Had a great tour of the facility. Extremely impressed with the facility and the quality of their products. The wiring that connects to the bike is disappointing. They really should improve that considering the overall quality and price of the product. It seems odd to skimp on that piece. LOVE the way it pulls.
The entire operation Hannigan has in Murray is great. Dave, Ruth Ann and John Lee are second to none. One reason for the wiring connector is the way it is, is because most winger's put their own type of connector on. I mounted a round 5 pin female on the trike and the round male on the trailer. That's so I don't have the bike connector hanging down loose when not hooked up. That trailer pulls as good loaded as it does empty. Glad you got the tour!

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
Congrats on the new trailer. Looks really nice. If I ever get another trailer, it is going to be a Hannigan.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Good trailer and a great group of people to deal with. Wish I had known you were in the area, I might have bought a coffee for you at Martha's restaurant in Murray.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good trailer and a great group of people to deal with. Wish I had known you were in the area, I might have bought a coffee for you at Martha's restaurant in Murray.
Thanks. I stayed Thursday night at the Best Western. I think Martha's was just "2 doors down".

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hannigan trailer

:thumbup: Yours is almost as pretty as mine in blue ;) :congrats: I knew I had to have one from the first time I saw one at the Wing Ding. What a good looking combo with the Gold Wing. Pulls like a dream, be careful with the brakes. Russ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts