GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some NC board members braved the cool weather today and got together in Clinton, NC. About 20 folks made it and we had a grand time.

This heated gear thing might just catch on. Stayed warm all day with temps from 20 up to about 36. Nice.

Thanks to Diesel Dawg for setting everything up.

Below are a few pics taken today. Enjoy.

Parking lot inspection.

Darrell Bell telling his tall tale.

Look what Santa brought me!

Shoundog

Royal

Quit talking. Just show me the buffet...and I don't mean Jimmy!

WANTED! Dead or asleep.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jan 17 Meet and Tell Tall Tales

Dawg, Had a blast at the get togther today.The buffet was great and I don't mean Jimmy HA HA.It was great to meet some of the folks on this Web Site. Hope everyone got home safe.Thnks again for taking your time to set this up. :bow:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Dan and I, after hearing a forecast of sleet tonight :eek:4:, decided to scurry back home. We rolled into Atlanta about 9pm. A spritz of rain a couple times but that was all......until I pulled into my subdivision. Just as I turned in, it started to sleet pretty heavy.:eek:4: Glad we made good time.

Had a great time yesterday and today logging 1100 miles roundtrip. Met some nice folks, had some good food and got to meet Mrs. Robeth, Sherri. Now I know why he hides her. He knows he over-married and doesn't want her to meet his biker trash friends.;)

Thanks for everything Bob & Sherri.

Thanks Diesel Dawg for putting it together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts