·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She's very happy with her new Silverwing Trike :D :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Congratulations to your wife (and You) !! Thanks for posting the pics and sharing her happiness. I'm sure your both looking to next year.

C

·
0 Posts
WAIT A SECOND...Thats NOT a trike...
Thats a QUAD!!!
Look closely at this picture

See that REAR tire in the center.
this is sort of like a Voyager kit.
But its pretty sharp, I would like to consider this for my wife.
where did you get it??!?!??!?

Are the rear wheels drive wheels or free rolling?

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CJMITCH

No, the outer wheels are free spinning, the center wheel is replaced with a car tire, neat set-up...below like to web site..it'll show the older style for the Honda, but check out the Bergman, that's the style he'll be using now for both bikes.

http://www.dansontrikes.com/1.html

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Pretty cool...and a two trike family! When's your's due?

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S&W Triker said:
Pretty cool...and a two trike family! When's your's due?
He said around Nov 22, so anyday now, yeah I'm getting antsy.... :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Trike

Where did you end up getting your trike from?

Stan from Jasper

I

·
0 Posts
KYBLUE:

I had ridden motorcycles for years, mainly in my younger days before marraige. After many years of doing all sorts of stuff, and the kids long gone, the SO and I decided to dabble in biking. Started with mopeds to putt around town on. Then we got a Silverwing scooter and rode 2 up on it for a year.

We liked riding so much, we sold the Silverwing and got a Goldwing to be able to do more some serious touring. Rode that for a year, and when it became apparent that my legs couldn't handle the weight, we had it triked, and have never looked back.

The point of all this is that we loved the little Silverwing. It was a great machine, and would run down the road with the big dogs.

I hope your wife likes hers as much as we did, and so much the better as a trike.

Ride safe...and Happy Thankgiving. We have much to be thankful for as Americans.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Trike

sgweisen said:
Where did you end up getting your trike from?

Stan from Jasper
My Goldwing trike will be done at Morton's Mororsports in Louisville, KY
I'm going with the CSC Cobra Trike...

·
Registered
113 Posts
morton

I had ours done at Morton’s. Great guy and good service. I had a couple of lug nuts that I couldn't get off and he actually came to my house to try to help get them off. Now that's service as I am in Jasper In. and that is around an hour and a half from Louisville. Good luck with your trike and I hope you enjoy it. I really like mine more every time I ride it.

Stan from Jasper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts