GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for being dumb to this site, but how do I post Pictures on this site.
thanks in advance>

·
Registered
115 Posts
My try using the

Here is a picture

1. I set up an account on BBR Photo Gallery at
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/index.php
and uploaded the photo.
2. Then right clicked on the photo on the BBR site, clicked on Copy Image Location.
3. did a postreply on the forum
4. Clicked on the Img button, pasted the image location, clicked the Img button again.
5. Typed my text
6. Verified with the Preview button.
7. Then hit Submit.

Step one does require you to read their use agreement and instructions, but it isn't too bad.

Another program for resizing (free version available) can be found at: www.mediaresizer.com. It is pretty easy to use--like any program, you need to play with it a bit to get familiar...

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Nice job DiveMaster! Looks like you got a pretty good view there out back(or maybe that's out front?). Oh and the wing is pretty sharp too! :wink:

·
Registered
155 Posts
please help

hi having read the posts re posting pics, i noticed that there was a member with a new 07 orange wing and air bag, well his name is Kzindar no e mail address so i write instead, Can you post me lots of uptight shots of the colour! I have a 06 red but am thinking of the new 07 orange! not avaiable in the UK.

Si I need a dealer in the US who will sell me one and I will ship it just need to see the colour if you can send oics it would be good

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts