GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pictures of the bike, warped trunk, added driving lights ($30.00), and my wife Spyder. I had a side view of the trunk, but this is a better view.
David
trunk.jpg bike.jpg lights.jpg lighton.JPG spyder.jpg

·
Banned
792 Posts

·
IronMan
17,459 Posts
THATS THE NEW MOD FOR 2015 !! EASY ACCESS TRUNK :eek:4:LOOKS LIKE IT WENT THRU EASY BAKE OVEN !

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Looks almost like it was forced shut on something like a helmet and left out in the Sun.

Didn't you see that when you bought the bike ?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks almost like it was forced shut on something like a helmet and left out in the Sun.

Didn't you see that when you bought the bike ?
It was a quick trip. Got in from the ship one day and left the next day to pick it up. Had my trade in bikes on the trailor and took them off and loaded the new wing. Didn't even test ride it. It had started to snow and I was trying to bet it before it got too bad. Rednecks don't know how to drive in the snow. Only thing I found wrong with the bike. Who ever or what ever install the inner part on the trunk stripped out about 7 of the screws. They are taking care of it and my replacement should be here later this week.
David

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
It was a quick trip. Got in from the ship one day and left the next day to pick it up. Had my trade in bikes on the trailor and took them off and loaded the new wing. Didn't even test ride it. It had started to snow and I was trying to bet it before it got too bad. Rednecks don't know how to drive in the snow. Only thing I found wrong with the bike. Who ever or what ever install the inner part on the trunk stripped out about 7 of the screws. They are taking care of it and my replacement should be here later this week.
David
Glad to hear they are taking care of it for you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

Huston, we have a problem!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts