GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to keep this on topic, Ron Bien, Polecat, and myself rode motorcycles to Indianapolis to visit Ross. We took back roads home, and that is a whole different story in itself for another time.

Ron took some pictures of Ross to share with you all, and with Ross's consent, here they are.

This picture is of Polecat visiting with Ross.

This is a picture of Rosss with his nurse. Ross seemed awful frisky with her, and he really seemed to be an extra happy mood for being in the hospital, and facing is medical issues.

This is just a picture of Ross, but if you look at it closley, there seems to be something weird about that IV in the back that's hooked up to our old buddy.

Upon closer inspection, we now see why Ross has happy feet. Level is dangerously low though.

I wonder if his doctor is:

HEDO! :eek:4:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I don't remember that nurse wearing any clothes. :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Too funny, tell Ross we wish him a speedy recovery...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Good job guys,you all are truly good friends for Ross.I have never met Polecat but for some reason I was looking for a steak coming out of his mouth,<G>.Ross looks like he will be back on the road again real soon.Was that Corona IV supplied from the hospital to put humor in (which I think would be a good idea) or did you guys bring it as a joke.Thats my kind of hospital if they try to relax their patients,literally.Get well soon Ross you have some true friends.John

·
Registered
210 Posts
Darn it...... I was considering admitting myself to that hospital for a sponge bath and a few IV's... well... you just ruined my day IWING. thanks :cus: ride safe

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
He is just as ugly in a hospital gown...lol. Polecat looks like he is waiting for his turn for a sponge bath.

Here is wishing that magical Mexican IV heals you up quick Ross.

·
Registered
227 Posts
LOL,I am disappointed too.Good job on the photoshop.I knew the hospital wouldn't condone giving liquor to a patient,but it would be a way to relax the mood some if he could tell his family that he had his doctor order something that would really make him feel better.I can picture Ross laughing about this now,and that will make him recover faster.John

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey guys, hate to rain on your parade, but that is a humidifier for his oxygen that the Corona sticker is on, not an IV bag... :wink:

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
for a sick guy Ross looks like he is having to much fun, i bet he is trying to figure out a way to take the nurse home with him

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Polecat, where's your earring? Ross might have put his arm around you instead! :D

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Even when he's sick, Ross looks healthier than Polecat. LOL

I love the Coronoa IV.

Good to see Ross looking and acting frisky. I hope that nurse can defend herself.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
CJS said:
Even when he's sick, Ross looks healthier than Polecat. LOL
I couldn't post that fast enough. When I saw that first picture, that was the first thing that popped into my head. PoleCat looks like he's about to puke.

I think iwing just gave Hedo a new way to take his Corona. Inhaled! :22yikes:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Remember, the gown opens in the BACK!! Speedy recovery, Ross.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts