GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--- Help me Mr wizard!! Got my photo on the BBR NOW. Do browse. Get the file in there. Copy photo. Go over to GL1800. Post. IMG. Paste is not highlighted. What the FREAK!!! Can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
When you go to BBR, "right click" on the photo, choose "properties" and "copy" the URL link in the properties box.
Come back here and click "IMG" then "paste" then IMG again.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
---Well thats what i've been trying to do. When i go to BBR. GL1800 closes. Go to GL1800.BBR closes. I don't know. What ever it is. When I IMG. Paste is not highlighted. I click on it and nothing happens.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
open two windows..one in BBr one in gl1800
....now while you are in BBR right click your photo,click on properties..when properties comes up...right click the URL, then richt click select all..the right clcik copy........now go down to your task bar and click on gl1800....click new topic......in the box where you want to type..click the img,,,,then with your cursor next the the img,,,right click there,,then click paste......then click the img again........the img will have a / in front of it it......I hope this helps..once you figure it out,,,it is a snap !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The pic may not last long, but I love it! :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Yes that is a good pic. What a mouth on her!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey Stretch.....you're all the way up to #7......way to break out of your shell man! You two wanna ride Saturday? email me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts