GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pie Night #2.
Tonight I had Banana Cream. Very tasty. There was a good crowd considering the weather.
George. I'm one ahead of you.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
So how many pc's of pie do I have to eat next Tuesday to catch up ?

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
So how many pc's of pie do I have to eat next Tuesday to catch up ?
who will b there next week the 28th ? if the weather cooperates i would like to make it and maybe get to here a little from Ken and Leanne about their Alaska trip :thumbup:

if that doesn't work maybe we all could meet some other place ? maybe breakfast in Amherst ?

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I was there but sadly in the cage:eek:4: It was nice talking to you Ken and again what a trip!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

Everyone will be very envious of your new sticker:thumbup:

Talked to the 1500 rider as well. These guys rode and the weather was starting to look pretty nasty before they left.

I got cherry and rhubarb pie with ice cream. Of course my wife was right I had to pass the cherry down the line as I could not eat that much. We started at teh Dump in Cambria and I had a hot ham and swiss plus onion rings. Of course most of the rings got passed and alot of the bun was left but it was very good. Sarah had the olive burger and said it was great!!!!!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I had a Cheddar Burger and a Banana Fudge Nut treat at Culvers . . . .

and I rode . . . . and didn't get wet!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I had a Cheddar Burger and a Banana Fudge Nut treat at Culvers . . . .

and I rode . . . . and didn't get wet!
Never rains in the south!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who will b there next week the 28th ? if the weather cooperates i would like to make it and maybe get to here a little from Ken and Leanne about their Alaska trip :thumbup:

if that doesn't work maybe we all could meet some other place ? maybe breakfast in Amherst ?
Leanne and I plan to make it next week. We will be sure to bring pictures along.
See you there.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Its not about catching up with pieces of pie. Its about catching up with number of times attending.
Dang and here I thought I had a chance. I have been known to eat whole pies in one setting;)

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Splain to them just how good the Buttermilk pie is... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I could explain till I was blue in the face but it will do no good.:wrong: I have found recipe that may be close :excited:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I plan to be there. I may have to follow 1500rider home so he can clear out the deer for me.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Pie Night #2.
Tonight I had Banana Cream. Very tasty. There was a good crowd considering the weather.
George. I'm one ahead of you.
Duty called and I had to take our auditor and some people from Philly out to eat. Business dinners are always long drawn out affairs. It didn't end until 9:30.(but free food)

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
OK not sure yet if i will be able to make it but whats the best time to showup for Tuesday nite pie ? :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I know that a few people are going to the Dump in Cambria for a burger between 6 - 6:30 and then head to Friesland.

I think they don't start serving pie until 7:30.

Hope you can make it Mike!!!!!!!!

Heck for that matter I hope I can make it!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I know that a few people are going to the Dump in Cambria for a burger between 6 - 6:30 and then head to Friesland.

I think they don't start serving pie until 7:30.

Hope you can make it Mike!!!!!!!!

Heck for that matter I hope I can make it!!
Burgers and pie ??? Hummnn ,first i need to throw out company and find a plausible excuse to go !!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Burgers and pie ??? Hummnn ,first i need to throw out company and find a plausible excuse to go !!
I don't know Rail you probably need to stay home as you have way to many miles on the bike:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I don't know Rail you probably need to stay home as you have way to many miles on the bike:shrug:
The real reason I probally should stay home is company from last weekends wife's side family reunion is still here yet. My side family reunion this weekend and not much is ready as it's at my house Saturday.:eek:4:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I usually try to get there around 7:15.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts