GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1500 rider (Greg) continues to attempt to thin the hurd. Everyone is OK :thumbup:

Riding home, i am 3 bikes back from Greg and a freinds sone Matt (about 10yo) and just south of Rosendale on Hwy 26 a deer comes across from the right and hits Greg around the front right side. All i saw was a flash and then Gregs tailights wobbling about 6 feet to the left, It hit hard. Greg did an excellent job keeping that bike upright. None (except bambi) hurt, but plastic breaks and Greg and Matt are OK.

Well done Greg...perhaps you should consider driving in the daytime on interstates... Just a thought. :eek:4:

Pie night in Friesland was GOOOD!!! YUMMY

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Glad to hear nothing serouis. most importantly what kinda pie!!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Very glad to read all are OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Road back from Lancaster last night and got back around 11pm. I worry about deer but don't let it stop me from riding at night either. I like all of us, have had close calls in the day time too.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Greg
Glad to hear you are OK. You are sure hard on deer. How mny is that now, at least 3 isn't it?

Rail
They have every kind of pie you can think of. And probably some you never heard of. You can even buy a whole pie to take home.
By the way, I had peach pie and ice cream.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Rail
They have every kind of pie you can think of. And probably some you never heard of. You can even buy a whole pie to take home.
By the way, I had peach pie and ice cream.
I am going to have to make it a point go ASAP. :nojoke:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
darn deer . . . .

That's why these are on my Wing!

I didn't put them on there for the smilie covers . . . . .

hehe

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear nothing serouis. most importantly what kinda pie!!
I had the best rhubarb. I swear a crust of 2lbs of sugar on top. I was hopping!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Wow, I'm glad no one was hurt.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wow we came back the same way. Only saw one deer about 40 yards out in a field. Glad everyone is alright.

Randy, I had a piece of Strawberry pie and a piece of Raspberry cream and a scoop of ice cream along with a cup of coffee. All was very good. I can't wait till next week.

Ride safe everyone. June s the highest deer kill month in Wisconsin.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Wow we came back the same way. Only saw one deer about 40 yards out in a field. Glad everyone is alright.

Randy, I had a piece of Strawberry pie and a piece of Raspberry cream and a scoop of ice cream along with a cup of coffee. All was very good. I can't wait till next week.

Ride safe everyone. June s the highest deer kill month in Wisconsin.
Strawberry and Raspberry with ice cream:bow: All right already can I come home and have pie . I am pie sick and I need to come back.So if it's ok with y'all I will be back home Saturday evening. Well after one more meal or 2 at 12 Bones is afternoon :excited: again and a few hundred mile last twisties day in the mountains.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Strawberry and Raspberry with ice cream:bow: All right already can I come home and have pie . I am pie sick and I need to come back.So if it's ok with y'all I will be back home Saturday evening. Well after one more meal or 2 at 12 Bones is afternoon :excited: again and a few hundred mile last twisties day in the mountains.
Have a great day riding what will be the last twisties!!!!!!!!!!

I have insider info that you will be chained to a honey do list for the rest of the summer and your mileage figure will be just a memory:shrug:

Safe trip home Rail:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I have insider info that you will be chained to a honey do list for the rest of the summer and your mileage figure will be just a memory:shrug:
That's a fact right there:cry: But it was a blast while it lasted. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hey guys has anybody heard from the old man yet???

Did he get home safely from Asheville???

He had a lot of heard rain to ride through!!!

We talked about some stuff that will make him a lot faster so you guys are gona have to be looking a lot harder to see him now...

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Hey guys has anybody heard from the old man yet???

Did he get home safely from Asheville???

He had a lot of heard rain to ride through!!!

We talked about some stuff that will make him a lot faster so you guys are gona have to be looking a lot harder to see him now...

I am going to mount a orange whip flag on my Rolling frig so they can find me in distance. You know so they can let me know when it's time to eat ;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I am going to mount a orange whip flag on my Rolling frig so they can find me in distance. You know so they can let me know when it's time to eat ;)
Maybe a flashing strobe light.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts