GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mary and I were married 8 years on the 4th of Nov, so for our anniversary, we went to Jackson, Ga this weekend and got the Wing pin-striped. Had a wonderful time and enjoyed visiting with Terry and Jane Johnson while he painted on the bike.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Very nice...simplistically effective. I like it!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Very nice and tastefully done. :D

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Very tastefully done......... :)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Looks Like Crap!!

It really looks like crap man. Of course, I can't get a very good look at it what with that beautiful Goldwing in the way, but from what I can see...
You really need to do some work on that lawn. Hey, maybe it's not so bad, but just can't compete with that awesome Wing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great!!!!

Hey GW Nut

Greetings from Notheast Tn. Excellent. A great way to give your testimony while riding. My favorite two things; Jesus and riding!!
I have an 02 Pearl Orange also. Can I be nosey? What did that great paint work cost ya? Hey, if you are ever in the tri city area give me a shout and the wifey and I will buy you a cup of coffee/tea.

Stay safe
Roamns 3:4-5
Mike & Cindy Campbell
aka
Ole Smokey and Sweetie

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Looks real nice except for the Vanderbilt on the fender :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go Big Blue :wink:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Co-incidentally, I am scheduled to drop off my YELLOWwing for some striping tomorrow afternoon. Now I have some really nice ideas to provide the painter. She had suggested that I go with orange/black stripes, but I wasn't hot on the idea. Looks like I may have been wrong. (Don't let my wife know I said that last, she'll never let me live it down!)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of the good comments. Have been wanting to do this for a long time.

KYBLUE said:
Looks real nice except for the Vanderbilt on the fender :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go Big Blue :wink:
KYBLUE, I'm not really into sports, but to each his own. The only reason I have a Vanderbilt sticker on my bike is, I work at the Co-generation Facility at Vanderbilt. They made me work a lot of overtime and buy the Wing. LOL

·
Registered
772 Posts
Congratulations to you and Mary on 8 years of marriage and showing your love for the Lord. When you ride that Wing, you'll be spreading the Word and I know you can give a good testimony. Nice pin-stripping.

EZ Reiter

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I sure would like to see someone's pinstripping on a 2006 dark red.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts