GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I are going to be visiting our son in the near Pinckney in late September. Haven't got the date figured out yet but we thought it would be fun to meet some people from the Pinckney area. Does this sound like something that interests anyone? I'll check the Michigan board for any replies.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pickney ride

I'm about 15 miles from there. Post the dates when you get them,would enjoy meeting a fellow (s) winger.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Sounds good too me, after the 20th...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have had breakfast at the Pinckney Diner and liked it or does someone have another suggestion?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Wife and I are going to be visiting our son in the near Pinckney in late September. Haven't got the date figured out yet but we thought it would be fun to meet some people from the Pinckney area. Does this sound like something that interests anyone? I'll check the Michigan board for any replies.
I graduated from Pinckney a few years ago, but wised up and moved out of the state.

I HATE SHOVELING SNOW!>:)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leanne and I are thinking 10:00 AM on Friday September 30 at the Pinckney Diner at 150 South Howell Street, Pinckney, Mi. Does that work? Bring the better half along as Leanne would like to meet some of the Girls.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Planning on being there along with 'crabbywinger' and possibly another friend 'mikeee'

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leanne and I are thinking 10:00 AM on Friday September 30 at the Pinckney Diner at 150 South Howell Street, Pinckney, Mi. Does that work? Bring the better half along as Leanne would like to meet some of the Girls.
Leanne and I are looking forward to meeting some new people. See you then.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
We three are going to cancel due to the weather!

YaAll have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It was a pleasure to meet Ken (JDBRIDER) and Leanne in Pinckney today. Rain wasn't even that bad, safe ride back. We'll meet in Wis next time.

Pete

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a pleasure to meet Ken (JDBRIDER) and Leanne in Pinckney today. Rain wasn't even that bad, safe ride back. We'll meet in Wis next time.

Pete

Glad you could join us. We got home yesterday about 4:30. Had a good ride. Looking forward to doing this again when we are in the area.. When you come to Wisconsin we will set up a RTE so you can meet some more folks from this side of the lake.
Ride Safe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts