GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 210 is off the bike at only 12K+ miles..... I ran it at 35 pounds so came up short by about 5K.....Cheers....

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Use them sidewalls boy!! Plenty of miles left ifn you jist turn mor

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Hey Stick, that looks wore more to one side than the other. Was that to the left side or right!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Stick, that looks wore more to one side than the other. Was that to the left side or right!

The left side is the unworn side........ Don't know why... I usually favor the left for more aggressive turns....... Have no idea... Someone will have it.... Cheers.....:doorag:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I coulda saved you the tire, Buddy. 35 is a little too much for RF, IMO.

Other than that, how did you like the tire?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I coulda saved you the tire, Buddy. 35 is a little too much for RF, IMO.

Other than that, how did you like the tire?
How are you you doing my friend....... Not going to make the big ride out your way this time... maybe next one...... I was well aware of what was going to happen with the 210..... just liked the little looser feel...... It did surprise me tho as to how much rubber was left after the max wear in the center...Absolutely no issues with the tire.... It handled the rain grooves great..... Lots of grip....I do it again will run at 30 pounds....Not too bad for a RF for $99.....Cheers....

BTW.. I have the 701 waiting in the wings for the Wing in the next few days..... Will be interesting to see how this front performs..... cheers....

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Doing fine, Stick.

My 701 has 7k mostly Interstate miles on it and still has more tread in the middle than a new 709. I think you'll like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts