GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was scoping out possible DarkSide tires when I saw this Pirelli Winter Snowcontrol. It has a nice symmetric tread, silica and a rounded profile. They call it a Winter Perforpmance tire. I especially like it that the those giant rain groves go ALL THE WAY to the edge.

Anyone know anything about it?

image.jpg

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Hmm... Looks like it should work.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is another shot. (The yellow is part of a web graphic and is not on the tire.)

image.jpg

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was scoping out possible DarkSide tires when I saw this Pirelli Winter Snowcontrol. It has a nice symmetric tread, silica and a rounded profile. They call it a Winter Perforpmance tire. I especially like it that the those giant rain groves go ALL THE WAY to the edge.

View attachment 69776
Funny that you should ask. I had a similar question a few days go. The bead is as hard as woodpecker lips. I have 600 miles on it. I don't care for it a lot yet I have 36 lbs in it to make it handle good. but it is smooth. I will post more later

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Run with it, it looks like a good tire!:thumbup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
More road time

View attachment 69776
I HAVE ABOUT 600 MORE MILES ON IT NOW AND RODE IN THE RAIN. I am liking it lot I think it is going to work well . total of about 900 miles .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts