GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No bike so it's not needed anymore. Several years old but works like it did when it was new. I've said many times it was worth twice what I paid for it. Lifts the Wing easily so you can clean wheels and inspect tires. Then just swivel it 180 degrees and you're ready for the next ride. This is the air lift model. I believe they sell new for about 600 bucks. You can have this one for 250. Too heavy to ship, so pick up in Metro Atlanta only. Text me only during normal hours at 404-457-9289. I'll cal you back. Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Somebody better jump on this, that's a great price. (y)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Drat, why is it every time a great deal on one of these comes up it is 800 miles away. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I was closer. Right now I can’t even leave my state unless I am traveling to another residence in another state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
I seldom ride my wing these days, but am tempted for two reasons. One, to see Mr. Trialsman again, and two - such a good deal!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Only 700 miles away from me. Still to far to go when you are caring for elderly parents. When I moved here I should have realized that I wold be living in the Atlantic Ocean. :-)

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, still have it and will now consider meeting someone maybe a hundred miles out. I'll need to move the price up 50 bucks though. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts